Building services engineers are responsible for the design, installation, operation and monitoring of the mechanical, electrical and public health systems required for the safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly operation of modern buildings.
Our team of expert electrical design engineers utilise the latest design software packages with their knowledge to provide a bespoke mechanical design consultancy services.
Listed below is the various systems we offer in electrical design service:
- Utility applications and loads assessments
- Site infrastructure
- Distribution systems
- Small power installations
- Lighting installations including internal, emergency, external and controls
- Fire alarms
- Specialist alarm systems
- Telecommunications systems
- Back-up and standby power systems including generators and UPS systems
- Anti-static and progress earthing systems
- Public address systems
- Power factor creation
- Metering systems
- Disabled refuge systems
- Induction loops
- Security including CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.